How To Enroll

If you would like to enroll your child (or enroll yourself if you are 18 years old or older), please complete the following steps:  
1)  Print and complete each of the following forms to bring with you to your intake meeting (If you do not have access to a computer/printer, copies can be given and completed at the intake meeting):

MCHS 22+ Forms (Click on each for link to access form):

2)  Attend Intake Meeting.  Both student and guardian (if student is not 18 years or older) must attend an Intake Meeting and bring the completed forms above and the following documents to register: 
Documents (The following documents will be copied and returned during the intake meeting):
  • Proof of Residency (i.e. A lease or rental contract, utility bill, or an official mailing)
  • Parent/Guardian Photo Identification (if student is not 18 years or older)
  • Divorce decree, adoption papers or custody documents (if applicable)
  • Student’s Birth Certificate